Tuesday 21 January 2014

Movie Rehab Lindsay Lohan Announces New Film!


Lindsay Lohan has announced she will be starring in a new film titled, 'Inconceivable'. The star made the surprise declaration at her debut at the Sundance Film Festival this week maybe as a strong defence to her 'fresh start' campaign.
The actress is obviously back and ready to work and she says she is the most excited especially coming to the Sundance Festival for the very first time.
“I’ve never had the honor of coming here before … to bring something to the table, which is starting fresh for me,” saidLohan, smiling broadly. “And I’m filming my Oprah docu-series right now, so I get to that to the people who have been watching that as well.
"It’s a nice change to be back among people that are in the industry that I've been in since I was a kid."
However, Lohan has been working with an Oprah’s Ownnetwork production team on an upcoming reality series, focusing on the actress. She also stated of her directorial projects, including The Canyons;
"It's therapeutic for me to throw myself into something that really excites me and something that I love to do so much," she said. There's nothing better than having seen all of your ideas and thoughts that you've been thinking about to come to fruition and to share that with people. I think that's why I've always loved making movies so much. So it’s nice to be able to have another position in the film rather than just showing up and being on the set.”


No comments:

Post a Comment