Friday 10 January 2014

Fraudsters Impersonate Doris Simeon To Dupe Her Fans Of Cash


Nollywood movie star, Doris Simeon is not a happy woman at the moment as some Internet fraudsters have been using her account to dupe her fans of thousands of naira.
This has led her to raise an alarm via her Blackberry messenger to tell her fans and admirers that she is not the one asking them to give out their hard earned money.
This is Doris’ lamentations: “I can’t believe someone would sit somewhere to tarnish my hard earned image and name.
“I only got wind of this recently and I’m working with my team to nab this criminal whom I heard had defrauded people of their hard earned money, promising them heaven and earth.
“The denting and abuse of myself and hard earned name and image by a miscreant and criminal on social media, (BBM, Facebook and Twitter), has compelled me to do this. The criminal with bbm pin 3286734E, has been defrauding and duping innocent and ignorant fans.
“I implore everyone to dissociate from this criminal as I don’t transact business on the social media or the internet. Please beware and spread this. Thank you as always

No comments:

Post a Comment