Friday 10 January 2014

On The Move Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Bares It All On CNN African Voices




Nigerian super actress and philanthropist, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, is starting the New Year from where she left off last year with her appearance on CNN’s African Voicetoday, 10 January2014, where she bared her mind on her plans, aspirations and goals for the year.
The show which will run till Tuesday, January 14, 2014, will have her fans and admirers getting to learn about Omo Sexyas she talks about her childhood, upbringing, her rise to fame, her family and her staying power as well as her plans for the future and passion for activism.
Omotola who is a mother of four lovely kids, told CNN:“I've reached a point in my life where I’ve realized I have to leave something. I have to have a legacy.
“I decided I will be an activist for Africa. My experience with the UN and other humanitarian organizations inspired me to want to speak out and say more and there's so much you can just say with words.
“This was my motivation for singing.”
In 2013, she was awarded the Black Entertainment Film Fashion Television and Arts, (BEFFTA), Icon Award, a special honorary award in recognition of her contribution to the film industry in AfricaEurope and globally.
She also runs her own reality TV show called “Omotola: The Real Me”, and was named by Time Magazine in the annual Time 100 List in 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment