Thursday 9 January 2014

Shakira & Rihanna to release new song this month!?


shakira-rihanna-duet


shakira-red-carpet-dress

Columbian singer Shakira has singled outRihanna as the sexiest woman on earth and doing a song with her was unbelievably mind blowing. Both stars are set to release their new hit, “Can’t Remember to Forget You”, on January 13.

The Barranquilla native described working with Rihanna as “utopia” and admitted that she found a lot of herself in the Barbadian beauty – Rihanna.
In her recent interview with US Glamour Magazine [she was the cover girl], the singer said she found joy working with a fellow Caribbean girl, “Working with her was utopia. She's the sexiest woman on the planet. And at the end of the day, we're both just basicallyCaribbean girls. The chemistry was so good and so real. She taught me dance moves. She was a sweet teacher."
The Latin super star who rocked the world with her English language single, Whenever Whenever  back in 2001 said she is much in love with her man – Barcelona FC defender Gerard Pique, her 11 year old son – Milan and yet still hungry for more, 

“Success happened little by little for me. I tasted the flavour of 

fame in small doses: I started at 10 years old when I won a music contest; I was performing at birthday parties, company meetings. One day I realised I was famous enough. But here's the thing: I'm still hungry. But I'm not hungry for fame - just the need to prove to myself that I can still do this."
Revealing on her skinny appearance, Shakira admitted that her fellow Latinas have critised her physique but says “my man, Gerard Pique, prefers meat over bone. He doesn't like too skinny. That takes pressure off. I already have a lot to worry about. This month I'm not exercising because I have an album to finish and I have a baby. And I like...” to eat pastries.
Given the fact Beyonce surprised us with a self title album recently,Shakira and Rihanna on a track is just going to be crazy!! but ever thought of RiRi and Beyonce on a joint?

No comments:

Post a Comment